Thursday, September 23, 2010

Upcoming events

I have a couple of opportunities to talk and share my book in the next couple of weeks. Links are at the very bottom of this post. I'll write a bit more about each event as they draw nearer.

October 2, 10:00 - 5:00
Duarte Festival of Authors
At this point I'll be among those meeting and greeting people, hoping to make sales along the way.

40 authors in a great setting: Elizabeth Pomeroy, Victor Cass, Randy Jurado Ertll, Alex Moreno Areyan, and Thelma Reyna.

Highlight for me will be the presentation/talk by Fr. Greg Boyle (Homeboy Industries), at 3:00. I'm sure the other presentations will be great, but the work that Homeboy does is remarkable!

October 8, 7:00 p.m.
ArtNight in Pasadena I'll be in the Pasadena Public Library, Technology Learning Center. The following is directly from the ArtNight website. I love that the library is highlighting the Art of the Book for ArtNight.

Pasadena Digital History: Bringing Pasadena History to Life
The Art of Digital History
Explore the collaborative database of digitized historical images from Pasadena Public Library, Pasadena City College, and Pasadena Museum of History
Throughout the evening
Technology Learning Center

Thanks to the good folks @ Pasadena Adjacent for this photo.
https://sites.google.com/site/duartefestivalofauthors/2010-Program
http://www.armoryarts.org/artnight/index.html




No comments:

Post a Comment