Thursday, November 17, 2011

Still, life and love

James is a lover of Mother Nature.

I have a fine appreciation for nature, but his soul seems freer in the out of doors. I suspect it's one of the things I most appreciate about him.

Which is why I was a bit surprised when he sent me this image while I was away in Portland.

No comment, no words, just the photo.

I happen to be the only female in the house who would take advantage of any of these jewels, so I'm guessing that the elements on the dresser reminded him of me and it was one way of: sharing that he was looking forward to my return, telling me how this reminded him of me, thinking it was funny - 'cuz it is.

Really must get around to asking him about this.

2 comments:

  1. Yep, that's what it was all about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good guess on my part. 30+ years has helped make me a better "guesser".

    ReplyDelete