Friday, August 15, 2014

Pretend it is Thursday

I don't usually "do" Throwback Thursday... but I've come across lots of pictures as I've been cleaning and reorganizing the rooms in our home.

Fact: I try to never take myself too seriously.  
A flaw, perhaps, in an earnest historian, but there you go.  

But I ask you, how could you take yourself too seriously when you know that you have the picture you took as Shirley Dimple lurking about?  


As a teen I took all sorts of dance - comedy was one of the forms.  

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god. This is darling.

    An earnest historian needn't take herself seriously as long as she takes history seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure whether or not I still have the wig. Haven't worn gingham in years. So true about being serious about one's self.

    ReplyDelete