Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hypstamatic flash, tabletop panache?

I suspect this photo encapsulates my day, or, perhaps the month.
Okay, maybe the last ten years.
I choose to think of the research as being a bit of a never ending story. There is no "the end" or "this is the only way the story can be interpreted".
All very philosophical and academic.
My dining room table doesn't seem to need my scholarly attitude or efforts.
"Tonight I will finish organizing the stack that is left."
With that I will have cleared the table and will have order.
We'll see...



3 comments:

  1. Ha! I say that every night, but by the morning there's a new pile. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. My mom would comment - "You should spay the table".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, my house is tidy but my desk at work is a train wreck.

    ReplyDelete