Saturday, January 22, 2011

23. The best is yet to come.

Yes the picture is fuzzy. James did the best he could with his iPhone.

As has my dance partner Daniel S. Castro, Sr. throughout his life. And today he was on the dance floor at Mijares celebrating his birthday.

Here are some excerpts from a note he gave us:
My odometer just rolled over today. To celebrate growing, not older but wiser, I decided to share my wisdom with you...
2. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
3. When in doubt just take some steps but take some steps.
7. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
14. Over prepare, and then go with the flow
19. Don't take yourself too seriously. No one else does.
21. I would rather burn out than rust out.

Feliz 90th Mr. Castro.



No comments:

Post a Comment