Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A spell on me

It was quiet this last week. Matthew has been gone for the last week. He was in Portland, OR, visiting Brother-in-law, nieces, and Sister Kate. I'm sure I'll hear a bit more about what the visit was like over the next several days and even more when I next talk to Kate.

The one thing he shared last night was that the girls talk a lot. "Even when they sleep".

I don't know about that, but I do know that bringing home Voo Doo Doughnuts is a clear sign of love. Mind you, James and I agreed that the market for these delicious super calorie rich bits of yumminess is young, hip, and able to easily digest love in the shape of a maple bar with bacon or a Voo Doo Doll (complete with pretzel stake), or a McMinville Cream.

But, I digress. I hope you will forgive my digression. If you have/had tasted the doughnuts I know you would.

At the moment I am filled with yummy, yummy doughnut and a good deal of love.



No comments:

Post a Comment